Solstice is a modular design and can adapt to complex array shapes. It can easily be configured to avoid roof-top or ground objects, or areas subject to shade.
After deployment, individual modules can easily be removed for replacement or repair, or to deal with roof leaks, the addition of roof top equipment, skylights, etc.
One main part, THE SOLSTICE SUPPORT
Modular Design fits where pole mount doesn't
any tilt angle from 5 – 25 degrees
PRE-APPLIED SACRIFICAL MEMBRANE OPTION
- Eliminates need for Slipsheet, greatly reducing install time
- Material matching your roof material – EPDM, TPO, PVC, and more
- Material will even match your roofing manufacturer!
Fluid Dynamics Testing
The Solstice Design
- Marine grade aluminum
- Panel support doubles as wind deflector; reducing ballast requirement
- Under review for UL certification
- Tilts: 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5, 20 and 25. Custom tilts available upon request
- Wind zones up to 145 mph
- CFD tested for wind loading
- 10 year warranty
- USA made