Solstice Manufacturing offers mounting solutions for many types of solar installation projects.
Solstice Roof Mount is a ballasted mounting system for use on flat commercial roofs. The simplicity of design allows for unparalleled strength and durability while continuing our reputation as one of the lowest-cost options on the market.
Addtional Roof Mount Information
- Flexible, Modular Design
- Conform to complex shapes
- Get around roof objects with ease
- Use all available space
- One Rigid Structure
- All units have a rigid connection to all adjacent units
- One unit or row cannot peel off in the wind
- Efficient Simple Design
- The structural support doubles as the wind deflector
- Fewer parts, simpler installation
- Low Loading
- Approximately 4–6 lbs./sf.
- All-Inclusive System
- All mounting hardware necessary
- All grounding hardware
- Protective slip sheet
- Wind Letter for permitting.
- Array layout and ballast diagram
- Personalized same-day attention and support
- Free shipping anywhere in NJ
- Extends Roof Life
- Reduces wear and tear on a roof
Solstice Ground Mount is a ballasted, non-penetrating racking solution for use on any type of even terrain.
Now introducing a new high-profile design! With the same high-quality all-aluminum construction, our new Solstice HP design maintains a sleek profile while keeping modules up to 36″ off the ground. Perfect for snowy locales!
Addtional Ground Mount Information
- Sleek, low profile design
- Community Friendly
- Quiet and Simplified Installation
- Zoning Friendly
- No Ground Penetrations
- Reduces cost
- Permitting made easier
- Ideal for landfills and brownfields
- Cheaper operations and maintenance
- Good for all substrates
- Fast Installation
- Low labor
- Short installation time means generating power faster, and faster return on investment
- No specialized equipment needed for installation.
- Large Ground Coverage Ratio
- Helps to keep weeds down while still not being considered impervious coverage by most townships
- Modular Design
- Fits into odd-shaped areas of land resulting in better utilization of space (more kW per acre), unlike large pole-mounted arrays which lead to a large saw-tooth in the north-west and north-east directions.